Khyati Ceramics
Born and brought up in Ceramics…
  Home   l   Company   l   About Ceramics   l   Products   l   Business Opportunities
  Company
• Khyati @ Glance
  Profile & Infrastructure
Management
Vision Statement
History & Milestones
R & D
EHS
• Quality Standard
   
  Industrial Solutions
• Chemical Process Products
• Grinding, Deburring & Polishing Media
• Thermal Insulators
• Electrical Insulators
• Kiln furniture & Arc Chutes
• Foundry Process Products
• Structural & Precast Products
• Wear Limiting Liners
• Speciality Insulators
• .
 
• A-Z Product List
 
 
Gallery Khyati Ceramics Clients Khyati Ceramics Exports Khyati Ceramics Downloads Khyati Ceramics Enquiry Khyati Ceramics Contact Khyati Ceramics Sitemap  
 
History & Milestones
C H Shah & family have a distinguished history of over 6 decades in the Ceramic field, from their humble beginning as Stoneware and pottery producers in Vijapur (North Gujarat) to their current standing as one of the leading manufacturers of Industrial Ceramic products in India.
 
 
In 1943, Mr. C H Shah joined M/s. Parshuram Pottery Works Co. Ltd. (Morbi, West Gujarat) as a Quality Control Manager. He was a much acclaimed employee of the company and was soon promoted as a Dy. Manager. Under his supervision the Air Craft Insulator project was carried out successfully in the
company.

He had also worked for M/s. Gujarat Pottery Works (Derol, East Gujarat) as a Production Manager.

In 1956, Mr. C H Shah established a first Ceramic company of its kind in partnership at Vijapur in the district of Mehsana (North Gujarat). The company was named M/s. Oriental Ceramic Works, which was engaged in manufacturing Stoneware Pipes, fittings & Cup Saucers. Today, Vijapur is considered to be the hub of Stoneware Pipe Industry in India.

Considering the location advantages, Mr. Shah & his next generation selected Derol, District - Panchmahal (East Gujarat) as their next destination and set up a new factory in the year 1971. Infused with family attachment, the company was named M/s. Pravin Pottery Works. Located just opposite to railway station, the company is engaged in manufacturing Stoneware Pipes, Fittings, and other building materials (viz. high density red bricks for superior Exposed Brick work, fly ash bricks, Decorative paving bricks and blocks, etc.)

After successful market presence, the Shah family founded yet another company to manufacture Fire bricks & Refractories in the year 1983. This unit was named M/s. Mahesh Ceramic Works and is adjacent to M/s. Pravin Pottery Works, together the units are located on nearly 50,000 Square Meter of land at Derol.

In the year 1999, the Shah family and the Mota family jointly acquired the Ceramic Division of M/s. Jyoti Ltd. (Vadodara) which was renamed KHYATI CERAMICS.
 
    Top
 
ISO 9001:9002 Company
ISO 9001:2008 Company
 
We shape custom-built engineering Ceramics at state-of-the-art built up facility on 22,500 Sq.Mtr.
lush green land at Derol, India.
Company l About Ceramics l Business Opportunities l Clients l Exports | Industrial Solutions l HOME
Khyati Ceramics

Plot No. 179-180A, GIDC Industrial Estate (Kaalol), P.O. Derol (W.Rly.) – 389 320
Dist. Panchmahal, Gujarat (INDIA)

  Quick Contact: 91-2676-235186      Telefax: 91-2676-235573     E-mail: info@khyaticeramics.com
© Khyati Ceramics | Disclaimer