KHYATI CERAMICS has an efficient R&D department, which is primarily responsible for the development of new materials and products, improvements of production processes as well as for the layout of component design suitable for ceramics, in close cooperation with the customer. Another focus is to invent best quality ceramics to serve the most critical applications in a most economical way.
Development of materials and processes
• Technological raw material characterization
• Batch pre-processing
• Characterization of sintered bodies
Development of test procedures and applications engineering
• Component design
• Statistically designed test plans
• Fracture mechanics
• Development of test procedures
Analysis / Laboratory
• Raw material characterization
• Physical material characteristics
• Mechanical characteristics
• Microstructure analyses
ISO 9001:2008 Company
We shape custom-built engineering Ceramics at state-of-the-art built up facility on 22,500 Sq.Mtr.
lush green land at Derol, India.